The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. The Interactive Business Enterprise Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. When you order, we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information and only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6. Cookies are used purely to analyse visitor numbers and frequency.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by email.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at The Interactive Business Enterprise Ltd, Grosmont House, 20 Crag Hill Road, Thackley, Bradford BD10 0AA.